We are now accepting applications for 2022-23
We look forward to receiving your child’s application.
We follow the ISAAGNY dates for admissions as follows:
- We begin accepting applications – September
- Parent Tours (or parent info sessions via zoom) – November & December
- Play Visits at UPNS (if allowed) – January
- Contracts for returning children – January
- Contracts for new families – Late February
- Children must be 2 by September 15, 2022 to be eligible to attend UPNS.
- Our program is full time, Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, although some families choose to bring their children home for rest.
- UPNS gives priority to currently enrolled students, siblings of current students and of students enrolled within the last five years, and children of full-time faculty, staff, and students of NYU.
Throughout the pandemic, UPNS has remained passionately committed to its core mission of providing a warm, caring, and child-centered nursery school experience. That commitment has been paired with the resilience, adaptability, and resolve necessary to make sure that UPNS is able to safely able to continue to serve its community.
Teachers, children, and parents are all united in their sense of shared purpose and community and have enthusiastically responded to the new challenges, and we are proud that UPNS is fully operational and filled with joy on a daily basis.
Please contact Layla or Loyan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you would like to apply, please submit your application and $25 application fee here.